Posts by drcnes
62 posts total, newest first.
~Drcnes Digimon Login screen~in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=Medic;5750302]drcnes needs screenshots[/QUOTE]
There :)
I put it in the first time but I guess it didn't work >_<~Drcnes Digimon Login screen~in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - ~Drcnes Digimon Login screen~
This is just a quick login screen that I made in about 5 minutes...
Hope you enjoy :)
Multi-Engine Antivirus Scanner - Services - NoVirusThanks.org (http://vscan.novirusthanks.org/analysizhaoyun333's FIAA/Netgame Public D3D Menu Hack v1.53 [Sept 2,2011]in Operation 7 Hacks - It's not detected. Only some of the options work, and the chams are just a tad buggy. Still awesome :)
Also to inject it is OPERATION7.exeFull screen gameplayin CrossFire Help - Ok, I've switched out my monitor with an 800x600 one.. gonna test it right now see if it changes anything.
Edit: Works, full screen in game everythings good :)Full screen gameplayin CrossFire Help - [quote=Verias;4950694]Change your screen resolution to 800x800 in the options section[/quote]
I've tried that and it doesn't do anything.
My monitor is 1024x768.. soo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.