SolvedFull screen gameplay

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Full screen gameplay
Hey, I just re-installed crossfire like after a year of being away, and the game is in windowed mode, even though I have it set to full screen. My resolution is 1024x768.
Also same when playing in-game.
help
Go to options in game and change it...
(The options thing is at the right top corner of the screen)
Quote Originally Posted by Afterschool View Post
Go to options in game and change it...
(The options thing is at the right top corner of the screen)
Yeah I'm not a f*cking idiot. AND I already said I tried that..
derp.
Change your screen resolution to 800x800 in the options section
Quote Originally Posted by Verias View Post
Change your screen resolution to 800x800 in the options section
I've tried that and it doesn't do anything.
My monitor is 1024x768.. soo
Quote Originally Posted by drcnes View Post
I've tried that and it doesn't do anything.
My monitor is 1024x768.. soo
Shut the fuck up, try restart goddamn computer and put 640x640 resault and it'll be fine, everyone who is in here know better than you lillykid.

if doesnt work go support offcial site.

We are a hack site, if you do not like here just go away.

@Jigsaw Please close this unless thread, let he go support to Game makers
Ok, I've switched out my monitor with an 800x600 one.. gonna test it right now see if it changes anything.

Edit: Works, full screen in game everythings good
Solved.

/closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us