Posts by Deathmax
49 posts total, newest first.
ZidoMod for Terraria 1.2.0.2in Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=atom0s;8867044]He's a tShock developer now so he thinks hes all high and mighty like the rest of them lol.
Just give it time, Tshocks new UUID ban system is easily bypassed already. :P[/QUOTE]
We weren't countinalterOPS levelfiles are stored IN YOURE COMPUTER!!in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Read the fucking sticky, it still applies to alterOps :PSpeedreload, Ufomode, unlock all perks etc.in Call of Duty Black Ops GSC Modding Help & Discussion - [quote='[WhA]4FunPlayinBackup;3205444']~burn yourself lol'd
Also:
giveWeapon(weaponname, ?, camo, lens, reticle, tag, emblem);
Or maybe the camo...emblem needs to be in a ():
giveWeapon(weaponname, ?, ( <caPerksin Call of Duty Black Ops GSC Modding Help & Discussion - [quote=AZUMIKKEL;3179007]
Removing a perk:
self setPerk("name of perk");
[/quote]
You have typo
[quote=AZUMIKKEL;3179007]
Perklist (those I could find):
perk_ghost
perk_hardline
perk_flak_jacket
perk_scHow to Unban yourself in AlterIWnet[1.3.37**]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - [quote=aIW|Convery;3204338]I guess that's what happens if you join a secure server (I like to call them that, dedicated 3.0).[/quote]
Nah, thats because they fail at configuring IWNetServer.
And its 0.3, not 3.0.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.