Posts by buzzeration
5 posts total, newest first.
New hack for bloodpoints?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - With the recent patch of the python BP modifier (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1513061)
does anyone know of any working way to change bloodpoints? I was late to the previous hack and was wondering.Can I reverse my blood points?in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SharkLicker;15234615]Yes and it's very easy to use. Open steam, don't have DBD open. Then open the exe, wait for it to load, enter in your desired BP up to 1 million, press enter, wait a few seconds for it to do i!!! 🔥 EAC Bypass + TUT | 3.7.0 🔥 !!!in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I hacked all DLCs using Steamcracker around a year ago and I got no warning, no ban, just everything revoked after a few months. I found that really weird, so if I didn't get a ban or even a warning for that i'm conflict!!! 🔥 EAC Bypass + TUT | 3.7.0 🔥 !!!in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Does anybody know if the bypass and BP value change still works with the new update that was released today?!!! 🔥 EAC Bypass + TUT | 3.7.0 🔥 !!!in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Still worked for me, I inputted 500,000 BP and got them. They did not show up instantly however, and I was unsure if it worked at the start.
EDIT: Works flawlessly, I was not spending BP after inputting a value, which d
Showing the 5 most recent posts.