Posts by Golden.
156 posts total, newest first.
Shell Commandin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=dudezone2;5956653]Idk about your lag switch working problem, but i don't think you need the If statement there, If the timer is ticking it's obviously enabled.[/QUOTE]
Woops, that was meant to be under button1Shell Commandin Visual Basic Programming - So, some of you may remember me, I used to be quite good with VB.
I haven't been on it for a while so I'm getting back to grips with it
Anyways, I've got this code for a lag switch but it doesn't seem to work.
I've trFast server - Looking for experienced builders!in Minecraft Server Advertising - I Rented out my server last week, added some buildings and now it's really grown. Its only a 4 slot server (hopefully soon to be 10 slot), That's why i'm looking for the best of the best :P
If you would like to be a b[24/7] INSANECRAFT.COM [BUKKIT] [SURVIVAL] [PVP] [ICONOMY] [LOCKETTE]in Minecraft Server Advertising - Name: Fraser Lowndes
IGN: FraserLowndes (Ikr!)
Age: 14
Experience as admin: Been builder on multiple servers, admin on one server. They were in Alpha and have shut down now :(
Scenario: See if it looks better or not,Shutdown MPGHCraft?in Minecraft Discussions - I'd join the server but i don't want to have to go through all that crap of installing folders and changing hosts, why can't you just add a whitelist like everyone else?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.