Posts by bouto420
53 posts total, newest first.
Black Ops 4 Recovery Servicein Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - Coreyku#1229 if services are still avaliableUNBANNABLE WALLHACKS - BETTER VISIBILITY - WORKING SEASON 6in Call of Duty 16 - Modern Warfare - Yeah I still haven't been shadow-banned for literally changing the graphic settings through inspector lol, I've been messing around values but still, no ban risk here.UNBANNABLE WALLHACKS - BETTER VISIBILITY - WORKING SEASON 6in Call of Duty WarZone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ismerd;14950338]I used it couple times but then i get into 350ms never ending game search.
And why tf i would use this bad "wh" if i had other hacks.[/QUOTE]
Because you wanted to test it I presume? Either way IUNBANNABLE WALLHACKS - BETTER VISIBILITY - WORKING SEASON 6in Call of Duty WarZone Hacks & Cheats - Thanks Jov, really makes people easier to see, in turn gaining more kills. And the guy saying he got banned from this lol....yeah you were using something else, highly doubt this was the cause.Dexter's MultiHack V1.2 - No Recoil | No Spread | Teleport | More Featuresin Tom Clancy's The Division Hacks & Cheats - I can get no-spread to work on any weapon, but it's pretty much trial and error, favorite so far is on LMGs so I could eviscerate bosses with rapid-fire, and with all bullets hitting one point they don't live long at all
Showing the 5 most recent posts.