Posts by winter666

7 posts total, newest first.

A new kind of bot with incredible performancein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Biyaaay;14829216]Nice! Looks like you're close to releasing it now. Also, can you try if it works on Slugfit? Like grimoire doesn't work on attacking slugfit unless you do the packet attack thingy. That would realHelp! I keep disconnecting while using Grimoirein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=mahcheeze;14828201]This is a very recent thing and I have no idea why its happening like this now. I keep disconnecting while using a bot farming void aura. I have tried many things such as playing in a server witBanned by bottingin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - even if you were in a private room someone might have joined the same room as you , the chance is low but its a very real possibility . its even possible that you were watched by someone higher up and if that was done cA new kind of bot with incredible performancein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=ButterSmooth;14828209]How far are you on right now? Can i get your *******? I'm also implementing the login but it seems that we need some form of reverse proxy to get the token due to the CORS[/QUOTE] can you A new kind of bot with incredible performancein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=testthisaccount123;14818797]Yes please!!! If this will save bots taking up 30% of my RAM, I'm in![/QUOTE] this bot will most definitely use less ram than the other available bots ! bobo [QUOTE=hubla45;148

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?