Posts by Anger5K
138 posts total, newest first.
Shownametagin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=zizo2004;15335446]can someone give me the AOB to shownametag?
the one i had is
7C 24 28 00 75 1E
is it outdated already?[/QUOTE]
patched from 2019.Zm/Za Damage / 1hit bossin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - you can use functions send to server for can do auto damageHelp with JumpAirin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=ytfagg;15254704]Hi friends, I made a Glide (just set gravity to -2) but how can I make it so that I can jump through the air.
bool Glide = false;
void GlideS() {
DWORD64 PlayerClient = *(DWORD*)(CLT_SHELL + 0xHelp with Walk through wallin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - for (int i = 0x500; i < 0x2130; i += 4)
{
if (*(float*)(m_pGamePlayer + i) == 56)
*(float*)(m_pGamePlayer + i) = -56;
}Lookingin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=johnlegende1;15250807]good days felas.. i am looking for ANGER5k wer i can contact him?[/QUOTE]
hmm what do you want i here?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.