Posts by mapletree111
10 posts total, newest first.
NOOB H4X Basicin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Soulja Boy Tell"Em™;3896641]Try this injector: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat-arms-spammers-injectors-multi-tools/206430-black-dragon-injector-2-2-a.html[/quote]
Tried it but crashes every time i get intoNOOB H4X Basicin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - os win 7 32- bit and what did you guys type in at the beginning of the N-jectorNOOB H4X Basicin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Has anyone gotten this to work cause I can't for some reason[HEX EDIT]How to change rate of fire for SMGs, MGs, and ARsin Combat Arms Mod Tutorials - Ok here's the original anibase files for a ump.(smg)
http://i34.tinypic.com/33w2hr9.jpg
Now i followed ur instructions and i changed it to this.
http://i37.tinypic.com/inu5g0.jpg
But now when i join a game and i switchAll Nades to M9in Combat Arms Mod Request - [quote=UnGodly;2413461]omg I DUN HAVE THE MOD, WHAT THE FUCK, YES I KNOW, IF YOU RELEASE A MOD, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE SS OF IT, I DUN HAVE NO MOD, SO WTF AM I TAKING A SS OF?[/quote]
dude when he's done with the mo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.