Posts by eddide9
7 posts total, newest first.
COD4 FDHACK PATCH 1.7in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=SRV;9820168]I edited it with notepad++[/QUOTE]
I did to, but whenever I edit the dll file it stopps working. If I remove a space and then put it back the hack will not inject, I then have to download the hack aCOD4 FDHACK PATCH 1.7in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=SRV;9807338]Yeah it says "fdworks" in the chat, not so discrete... I think you can disable it by removing the "say fdworks" in the hook.dll. But I wonder if you have to remove some spaces at the two sides of this PB undetected Wall hack for moneyin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - hi
Firstly, i have been banned from like 5 severs for playing with detected hacks, will i be perm banned from all pb servers?
secondly, I want a wall hack which is PB undetected, so I can use it in regular PB severany ESP undetectedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - i did this:
1. open hack
2. open CoD4
3. play
The hack works for like 0,5 seconds, then it crashes. Any ideas?any ESP undetectedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - i have windows XP :) The problem is that when i join a game, cod gets miminized, and a error message says that the hack has to be closed. When i press ok, cod gets shut down.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.