Posts by JackSlack
6 posts total, newest first.
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (NEW) Account For Salein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Will sell for ...$15 USD.Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (NEW) Account For Salein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - But for one more day I suppose...Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (NEW) Account For Salein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=Naruto_fAn;2047520]Lol... some guy from America bought many games from Steam and he gave me the account and it has: Battlefield Bad Company 2 and CS, CS CZ, CSS, COD4 and many more games ^_^.[/quote]
COOL!
.Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (NEW) Account For Salein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump for a new day?Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (NEW) Account For Salein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=Ravallo;2031253]Please check my Selling Thread, would you trade it with something?
(My Steam Account with CoD4, L4D2 and CSS for your BFBC2? :))[/quote]
I do apologize, but the only game of those two I'm inter
Showing the 5 most recent posts.