Posts by blizzgold
6 posts total, newest first.
Where Can I buy Bitcoin? low fees and etcin General - Try an android app like Abra or Crypto.com? Abra didn't support my bank, but Crypto did.Who has received the microchip?in General - 1st Shot: All my pain areas flared up, felt like someone was stabbing my leg where I broke it every time I took a step. Nothing I normally take for pain was working. Ended up hitting the THC vape hard after work. That suIs Amigo male or female?in General - Amiga = Ant (type of bug), also an older computer console based on the Commodore 64.Is mining still profitable?in Cryptocurrency Talk - I have a generator, pushes 30 amps and can run for 8 hours at high wattage on one tank. Would it be profitable then, as it only needs either propane or gas (which is relatively cheap here).
Also, for those who do own BiBuy bitcoin without verificationin Cryptocurrency Talk - Look for a Bitcoin ATM. You deposit money directly into an account, without verification. Alternatively find people who will trade Bitcoin for cash, there are some marketplaces which will allow you to do this.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.