Buy bitcoin without verification

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Buy bitcoin without verification
Hello! I'm looking for cheap buy sites that let me buy with credit/debit card (I don't mind this) but without verification as they take a lot of time getting verified and I don't want to provide my ID photo, suffice enough I provide them with my debit card

Preferably worldwide, not from USA.

Any ideas or recommendations? Thanks!
There is none.
+1 . Like Logan said. And if you find one, please share. I imagine itd be rife with fraud
One of this type of service is given by BISQ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stack View Post
Hello! I'm looking for cheap buy sites that let me buy with credit/debit card (I don't mind this) but without verification as they take a lot of time getting verified and I don't want to provide my ID photo, suffice enough I provide them with my debit card

Preferably worldwide, not from USA.

Any ideas or recommendations? Thanks!
If you have any problems contact me privately i will anserw to every questions , i'm very strong in this section

- - - Updated - - -

If you have any questions/ problem i will solve it
You can use Paxful, has a limit if you don't verify tho
Look for a Bitcoin ATM. You deposit money directly into an account, without verification. Alternatively find people who will trade Bitcoin for cash, there are some marketplaces which will allow you to do this.
Localbitcoins can be good for this but only till certain limit.
Yeah you should go to coinradar site and find the closest atm to your loc!
Localbitcoins
There are many personal private exchanges, where you can sell buy crypto with other currency by just paying small fees, pax & lbc are very risky, you have to PRO to deal over there
Be careful with ATMs. Very few can be used anonymously.
Some take your picture, others require palm print or ID.
Very hard too find no-kyc / anonymous these days.
omg man this very hard, why you -18 ??
I once did a zelle trade on cryptolocally and got ETH out of it without any ID verification. So there's that.
A similar yet totally fake website is moontrade.org so be wary of that scam and never go there.
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?