Buy bitcoin without verification

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
You can simply ask one of the currency exchangers here on MPGH.
Get someone to verify it for you hgaha
I would recommend you buy gift cards and then sell them online. You won't get the best rates but it is %100 anon which is what you are asking for. Otherwise its very hard to buy bitcoin without verifying.

Best of luck.
I can send BTC for Cashapp $ at a fee
There is something called Bitcoin Giftcards that you can mostly purchase from german game key shops.

I won't post any links since I don't want to be responsible if something goes wrong but If I purchase an 100€ Bitcoin Giftcard, I'm paying like 113€ for it and this is a very anonymous way to get your hands on bitcoins, since those shopping sites accept Paysafecard (Is a prepaid code that contains money/Similar to Mastercard prepaid cards from gas stations).
Quote Originally Posted by MichalPlays View Post
There is something called Bitcoin Giftcards that you can mostly purchase from german game key shops.

I won't post any links since I don't want to be responsible if something goes wrong but If I purchase an 100€ Bitcoin Giftcard, I'm paying like 113€ for it and this is a very anonymous way to get your hands on bitcoins, since those shopping sites accept Paysafecard (Is a prepaid code that contains money/Similar to Mastercard prepaid cards from gas stations).

Why won't you share the link? kinda makes no sense bro. I know the website you talking about and its mmoga... Just tell him and let him use his own mindset after I guess
mmoga is one site but I meant now g2a which sold stuff for similar price but they actually accepted paypal and mmoga only accepts btc and credit card as far as I know. The only problem is that their vendors are currently not selling those cards and it will probably take a while before they sell them again :P
selling cryptocurrency accounts
Hi my friend, I am selling accounts to buy cryptocurrency. If you are interested write here or to me in tg@Veryonline
i would suggets buying from a vendor on a forum such as btctalk
every platform request a ID
Paxfull or person to person to be honest is the way to go
Quote Originally Posted by CRYPTOGATE View Post
you can try invex exchange ..... they love anonymity overall .
Don't use INVEX guys! 100% sure it's a shitty scam exchange, that will steal your coins!
Would be great if it was possible man
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?