Posts by Kweh
6 posts total, newest first.
Top 3 Animes?in Entertainment - Honestly
1. Love is war
2. Konosuba
3. Jojo's bizzare adventureFavorite Childhood Video Game?in Entertainment - If you want me to be honest its probably going to have to be Modern Warfare 2 I spent way too much time on that game for my healthMovies I should watch!in Entertainment - While not a movie might I reccomend watching Wonder Showzen you can watch it from the archive online and its pretty decent and theres not many episodescomputer helpin Computer Builds & Upgrades - If you need one NOW then no but if you want one for dirt cheep for what you are getting yes but make sure to get there fast so you dont miss out :)Doing some more free unlock all and whatnot lobbies (PC)in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=OvOFW;14836262]pm me for my steam friend code[/QUOTE]
Ok lmao so I went to pm you and my pm box has dissapeared
Showing the 5 most recent posts.