Posts by pcsman7
103 posts total, newest first.
Why?in WarRock Discussions - No, I dont post links, ever, so thats bs....i probably disagreed with someone and they tattled on me to a minion, or maybe a minion just didnt like my opinion, or maybe i pwned someone in warrock so they got power trippyWhy?in WarRock Discussions - So I got banned why? Ban said outside links, but I havent been online for 3 days.....so again, I got banned why? Let me guess, another 12 year old threw a tantrum about something I said.....wow.....Someone wanna show me Fix Lagg?in WarRock Discussions - [quote=valans;2366514]Umm, sometimes my computer laggs when there's too many ppl in the same room, but that happens cause the processor isnt good enough, dats a problem with ur computer but if you can move around the mapModerators/Minionsin WarRock Discussions - M3 should be warrock minion, for 2 reasons.....he's been here a while and has the credentials.....and he's the ony one WITH his credentials that isn't asking for it....I think in this case, the squeeky wheel should NOT gTzar Multi-Injectorin WarRock - International Hacks - No, thank you for your work...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.