Posts by AnoNimTeck
32 posts total, newest first.
[Release] Working PTCin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=Tyrannus;3041663]l0l
It's this (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat-arms-hack-coding-source-code/210195-release-super-bullets-address.html) thread all over again.[/quote]
Yea... I think here will be again a flaValue Type Helpin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - So i am trying to reverse the weapon structs for Combat Arms but i am encountering some problems... I am not sure about the value type of the members. Let's say i got this code:
374025EE . 8911 MOV DWORD PCA EU Address 3-11in Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code - [quote=joered;3036463]What do you wanna do with a EPP cause i dont understand. You cant make a fully working tellekill or opk with the EPP. so where do u use the epp for/boh1
Sorry for the noob wuestion/facefloor[/quoteClasses helpin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - mm ok if you say that.... i know i give to much question but know that i know the pointer of a class how do i find it's members and theyr place in the struct?(like 0x264 or smth like don't know how to spell it....)Classes helpin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [quote=ac1d_buRn;3035498]
I think thats where ReClass comes in :\
Not really sure about that stuff[/quote]
mm no... I just found some strings like "Name", "Head", "JUMPING" and i watched through them and i noticed
Showing the 5 most recent posts.