Posts by carterv
51 posts total, newest first.
Sector 25 Real Glitch!in Combat Arms Glitches - I knew that those edges were suspicious.Sector 25 Spots/Glitchesin Combat Arms Glitches - That first glitch can also be used to get out of the map. An hour or so ago, I accidentally got on that ledge outside of there, although I'm not sure how. Mostly just a bunch of running and knifing. You don't get NexOwne[RELEASE] PopFromConsolein Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Very nice. I can see this being useful for some PTC commands whose initial value I don't know or forget.[ERROR] NumPad Key Hack not working, but others do..in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Yep. You forgot the closing bracket on the space hotkey if statement.Sea Basein Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I wouldn't recommend it, but if you do, make sure it is just the basics. And don't make it so you can copy and paste. Add in some errors that take knowledge to fix.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.