Sea Base

PollShould I release the menu base?
Yes65% · 36
No35% · 19
55 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 189 · Page 1 of 13
Sea Base [D3D menu]
Hello guys. I am here to ask you a question. 2 weeks ago I wrote a menu base currently unlike anything on MPGH public hacks for crash to use in crash v2. If I get enough positives then I will release it along with crash's new hack and the patch tomorrow.

THERE IS NO HOOK IN THIS SO IT WON'T WORK FOR COMBAT ARMS.

So I asked him and he is okay with me releasing this to the public, now I want your opinion.

There are some things you should know before you say yes or no.

1. This is in no way noob friendly, if you don't know what object oriented programming is this is not for you.
2. It is only semi c&p friendly, you will have to fill in your own hacks.
3. It is set up now so that it is merely the shell there are no hacks.

Current features:
1. Multiple menus
2. Draggable menus
3. Info menus
4. Scrolling menus
5. Ease in checking hack settings
Dont Do it Man Your Base Pwns To Much....
Quote Originally Posted by whit+ View Post
Dont Do it Man Your Base Pwns To Much....
You do understand though that only a select few will actually be able to work this and make a legit hack from it right?

I vote no, because noobs will just add in ptc commands and then relase with no credits. dont do it man.
Your choice man. Our decisions wont affect what you do.
Anyways no matter what the outcome is, I support your decision!
Quote Originally Posted by Braco22 View Post
Your choice man. Our decisions wont affect what you do.
Anyways no matter what the outcome is, I support your decision!
WTF...you sound like fucking maury...
Dont do it man. If you do make it so un C+P friendly it cause choobs to rip out there eyeballs. OR Pm it to non choobs
Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
Dont do it man. If you do make it so un C+P friendly it cause choobs to rip out there eyeballs. OR Pm it to non choobs
I Already got it

Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
You do understand though that only a select few will actually be able to work this and make a legit hack from it right?

there goin to take one look and be like WTF IS this...
Quote Originally Posted by whit+ View Post
I Already got it


there goin to take one look and be like WTF IS this...
You have an old version.
Quote Originally Posted by whit+ View Post
I Already got it


there goin to take one look and be like WTF IS this...
I envy you now
Its your choice, but if you do, release it with a post count hide block thing. Idc really, its your choice.
LOL. Then just pm the base to non choobs.
Goin to strip it off its cool functions and put it in my hack /
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magicman View Post
Goin to strip it off its cool functions and put it in my hack /
That was my idea /
It's completely up to you man you should not be asking other people. If you release this though I won't hate you, but alot of hack developers that work hard on their hacks might. However the choobs will love you xD.
Posts 1–15 of 189 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?