Posts by SirKelter
8 posts total, newest first.
VPN for auric cellsin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=xXGhostXx1230;14869247]I'm starting to think the reason it's not working, because of the summer sale. Maybe when it's over [ July 9th ] then it will be fixed, hopefully :)[/QUOTE]
I still wouldnt try it, bunch Did steam patch argentina method?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Yes they did, go to any YT video which explains the argentina method and sort by new, everyone is complaining that it doesnt work for the past 2-3 days now. So yeah probably patched.VPN for auric cellsin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Nah it stopped working 3 days ago, go to any YT video and sort comments by new and everyone is complaining about it. They either fixed it for good or just for the sale (my guess is forever).Ban for buying cells through Argentina method?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=ImNotApersonl;14867260]If steam locks your account, it means you will basically lose everything. This is very very very unlikely to happen since i have never heard anyone getting banned/account locked for using vpBan for buying cells through Argentina method?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=garretpvp;14866546]I believe they just won't allow you to make purchases for 3 months. I've actually never even heard of a TERMINATED steam account. They just give out locks based off of what you did.[/QUOTE]
W
Showing the 5 most recent posts.