Posts by k1ngzor
17 posts total, newest first.
HWIDin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - if I got 3 bans, it means that I have a ban on hwid? how long does it take for them to ban another account as I set up?Ban wave?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Hey guys. I have a question. Ban wave for DLC unlock was here or not yet?HWID BANin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - hwid spoofer - its completely safe?
- - - Updated - - -
and if I would like to replace the components in the computer, what do you need to be clean?HWID BANin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - But i asked what shall i do when i want create a new account and avoid HWID banHWID BANin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I made full profiles on one. two went at once because for sharing. on the main account I cheated a few months ago for dlcs. now I'd like to cut myself off from my old accounts. I want to make new ones and don't think tha
Showing the 5 most recent posts.