Posts by schiz
199 posts total, newest first.
unlock every patch and player soldier appearance - for dev usein Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Was about to go crazy all because I couldnt figure out where to paste it, turns out you gotta highlight the value next to 144331150 and paste all those FF's, lmfao.. thanks tho :pBlack ops 2 get banned forever??in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Wrong section.. :/
and yes, the ban is permanent, and cannot be lifted.[Tutorial] Neat emblem glow effect glitchin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - Not that I know of :/ Its a ray basically[Tutorial] Neat emblem glow effect glitchin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - This glitch isnt that big of a deal, but it is definitely cool. It works with some other emblems as well, ie. Short fuse, W, but the one in this tutorial is best imo.
To begin select the "Half Long Hair" emblem. UnderToken Hack (NO GUI)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=rileyjstrickland;6972413]I can try, but I'll need someone to change their rank (then reset to avoid the TAC error), because I don't want to lose my rank /lol.
That, or I'd need to reach a higher prestige.[/QUOT
Showing the 5 most recent posts.