OutdatedToken Hack (NO GUI)

Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
Token Hack (NO GUI)
My original token hack didn't work for many people. I'm assuming (I tested on another computer) that this was caused by the GUI needing a DLL I forgot to include.
I've created this version, with no special GUI (Default Windows) and it should work correctly.
Instructions:
Exact the zip (when approved) to anywhere you want.
Make sure memory_control.dll is in the same directory as the executable.
Run Black Ops 2 MP
Run the Hack
Change the numerical value to desired amount
Click "Save"
"Refresh" your game (Custom Classes -> Back out -> Custom Classes)
Close Hack
Success!

Screenshot

Virus Total
Jotti

If something doesn't work, post it here.
No-GUI_mpgh.net.zip13 KB · 1,051 downloads Scanning…
Really the other one didnt work???... Hmm guess i didnt notice
Quote Originally Posted by AsianRice View Post
Really the other one didnt work???... Hmm guess i didnt notice
Yea, and I don't know why because a minion deleted the thread before I could see why. I think it was because I used dotnetbar for the GUI and didn't include it in the ZIP. (It wouldn't start on my friends computer.)

I hope that's what was wrong, so I re-did it without the fancy GUI.
/File Approved
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
/File Approved
Thank you my good sir.
But yea thanks for the token hack its works great <3
Nice work.
And this time, work

Thank a lot
are you going to make a permanent token hack?
Thanks man! Its works great
What might the ban-chance for this be?
Since Treyarch is getting serious with mods and hacks alike.
Help
Quote Originally Posted by Ubermensch View Post
What might the ban-chance for this be?
Since Treyarch is getting serious with mods and hacks alike.
Well first things first its face and doesn't work it's a virus and treyarch won't ban you there systems are stupid and why does the program going into my %appdata%\local\temp\rar
Hmmmmmm?
Quote Originally Posted by gernade360 View Post
Well first things first its face and doesn't work it's a virus and treyarch won't ban you there systems are stupid and why does the program going into my %appdata%\local\temp\rar
Hmmmmmm?
"its face and doesn't work"?
I am in high doubt of this not working, or being a virus.
Quote Originally Posted by gernade360 View Post
Well first things first its face and doesn't work it's a virus and treyarch won't ban you there systems are stupid and why does the program going into my %appdata%\local\temp\rar
Hmmmmmm?
Except that it doesn't go there.

Also I have many more posts and thanks than you, so I'm sure your just a troll/spammer.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDud3 View Post
are you going to make a permanent token hack?
?

Please explain this a little bit more
Oh just very nicely done my friend, thank you!
Worked great without any problems what so ever.
I think that Treyarch are retarded for making it so you had to unlock the items by levelling up and then you have to unlock them again with "tokens".
Stupidest decision ever. That and changing the killstreak awards to scorestreaks. I mean honestly, I have to kill 4 people for a UAV? 6 for a care package? 20 something for a controllable chopper? Fuck off.
Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?