OutdatedToken Hack (NO GUI)

Posts 46–60 of 87 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by gernade360 View Post
Well first things first its face and doesn't work it's a virus and treyarch won't ban you there systems are stupid and why does the program going into my %appdata%\local\temp\rar
Hmmmmmm?
6 post, pls
i dont understand there still is a gui but very simple change the posts title to simple gui
Quote Originally Posted by bballchamp99 View Post
i dont understand there still is a gui but very simple change the posts title to simple gui
I meant I removed the special GUI.
Really helpful. good.
only for pc right??
Quote Originally Posted by elsik View Post
only for pc right??
Only for PC.
Quote Originally Posted by stevles View Post
Oh just very nicely done my friend, thank you!
Worked great without any problems what so ever.
I think that Treyarch are retarded for making it so you had to unlock the items by levelling up and then you have to unlock them again with "tokens".
Stupidest decision ever. That and changing the killstreak awards to scorestreaks. I mean honestly, I have to kill 4 people for a UAV? 6 for a care package? 20 something for a controllable chopper? Fuck off.
you can capture 2 flags for an uav in domination
Nice release man



btw, i love this floods of fresh choobs everytime a new CoD gets released.

If you subscribe for a hackforum with (ofcourse) the intention of getting hacks (FOR FREE), then atleast fucking read the posts and show some patience and respect towards the mods and OP's when it ain't approved in the fucking first 5 seconds. jeez.
this is really nice, thanks! (: you should try doing this with the permanent unlock tokens, that you get for prestiging, would be dope being level 1 in a new prestige with everything unlocked
Quote Originally Posted by schiz View Post
this is really nice, thanks! (: you should try doing this with the permanent unlock tokens, that you get for prestiging, would be dope being level 1 in a new prestige with everything unlocked
I can try, but I'll need someone to change their rank (then reset to avoid the TAC error), because I don't want to lose my rank .

That, or I'd need to reach a higher prestige.
nice
too short
any risk? do i can get banned?
Quote Originally Posted by lolz...wtf View Post
any risk? do i can get banned?
There allways is a risk you get banned, with any hack for any game there is.
If you are worried to get banned, then don't hack, period.
Awesome!

Works perfect.
can you add the permanent token to you programm?
Posts 46–60 of 87 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us