OutdatedToken Hack (NO GUI)

Posts 61–75 of 87 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by darkness_666 View Post
can you add the permanent token to you programm?
learn to fucking read??? look the post right before yours
Quote Originally Posted by Brii View Post
learn to fucking read??? look the post right before yours
sry i didnt read 4 post pages, and its no need to crying around
Quote Originally Posted by darkness_666 View Post
sry i didnt read 4 post pages, and its no need to crying around
i'm not crying for it, just saying it's better for both you and this topic.
You don't look retarded by asking questions which were asked multiple times before.
And the topic stays clean


Quote Originally Posted by urbanlucky View Post
dude if you dont beleave my get banned i am so pist of atm beqause i got banned after al i didn,t use it beqause i didn't need i only rund it thats where i got banned for...
You must be so mad, wild alzheimer appeared and you weren't able to type any correctly spelled word anymore
Thanks so much dude hopefully you can keep this hack alive for a few more alot of months, havnt hit 11 prestige yet xD
Quote Originally Posted by AsianRice View Post
not really when u level up Then u get tokens
Uhh, really because I'm 1st prestige and you get one token to use on anything that you can unlock to carry through all prestiges.

You're talking about normal tokens, I'm not a moron.
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
I can try, but I'll need someone to change their rank (then reset to avoid the TAC error), because I don't want to lose my rank .

That, or I'd need to reach a higher prestige.
Id be glad to help in anyway I can (:
Grenade360 had me scared. Works fine. 100 Tokens = Win
Cheers man, this works great. I recently spent my perm unlock token. or else i would've helped you find the memory address for it. anyway, hopefully you make one soon.
Quote Originally Posted by urbanlucky View Post
dont use i am banned...
What hacks did you use?
Please be more specific.
this hack token hack ... Token Hack (NO GUI)

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

dude if you dont beleave my get banned i am so pist of atm beqause i got banned after al i didn,t use it beqause i didn't need i only rund it thats where i got banned for...
Wait till more reports come in, to decide whether it's truly detected/bannable.
This seems like a good hack, but since I heard so many stories about the very strict anti-cheat measures in BO II, I am really afraid of using any type of hack. I don't want to lose my brandnew game. But since I know nothing about hacking and VAC etc, is there anyone that can reassure me that this won't result in a ban and why? Maybe because the in-game effects of this hack won't be obvious to other players, it will go unnoticed? Or did Treyarch maybe develop a system that can automatically detect that something is wrong when a player has too many tokens? I thank people who know more about this for informing me.
is there any ban risk?
Posts 61–75 of 87 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us