Posts by sander37
48 posts total, newest first.
KF Hack (1056) By PreDokin Killing Floor Hacks - It is not working for me. I can inject it with Winject but when i press insert, the screen just freezes. I can press Insert again and it will unfreeze but no menu pop-up.nomenu dll aimbot (Predok) version 1057in Killing Floor Hacks - This does not work stick with the 1056More Nodus Optionsin Minecraft Help - Just so all you folks that didn't know, Nodus computer broke down so you will not be getting a release until he fixes or gets a new computer. He also stated that he was going to update the nodus client with more features[1.5 UPDATED] | Nodus Client 9.9! | Custom Menus | Custom Binds/Aliases | Optifinein Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - I tried to add optifine, just crashes :(.
Getting black screens everywhere thoDupe methodin WarZ Discussion - just w8 until its about half bar
Showing the 5 most recent posts.