Posts by Danial.Rosli
6 posts total, newest first.
UNBANNABLE WALLHACKS - BETTER VISIBILITY - WORKING SEASON 6in Call of Duty 16 - Modern Warfare - Please close this thread to avoid player from getting shadowban.UNBANNABLE WALLHACKS - BETTER VISIBILITY - WORKING SEASON 6in Call of Duty 16 - Modern Warfare - [QUOTE=LokeYourC3PH;14952529]Lol also got shadowed sadly, even though this in no way enabled Wallhack, only gives a good FPS boost. I wish I could use this without being Shadow-banned because it is so useful for Warzone Call of Duty Modern Warfare, a human computer room for one person (unlimited time)in Call of Duty 16 - Modern Warfare - Added friend. Approve meUNBANNABLE WALLHACKS - BETTER VISIBILITY - WORKING SEASON 6in Call of Duty 16 - Modern Warfare - [QUOTE=jameslord;14949768]did you actually get banned from this ?[/QUOTE]
I got insta shadow-banned after trying this. Need to wait another 7 days to find a normal match.UNBANNABLE WALLHACKS - BETTER VISIBILITY - WORKING SEASON 6in Call of Duty 16 - Modern Warfare - I just got instant shadow-banned. bobobobo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.