Posts by DevZeros
7 posts total, newest first.
BattleEye Full bypass for Injectionin Anti-Cheat - lmao brand new account with bad english selling a private battleye COMPLETE bypass? Believable.Extreme Injector v3.7 isn't workingin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - So in another post I said I'd try to figure this out on my own, but this is more annoying than the first problem. On the bright side though, it looks like I found the proper place to post these type's of problems. Basica[👾 Stealth Sniper V5 | Nitro Sniping Bot | Coded in C++ | Free Nitro For Life! 👾]in Software For Sale - Added on IMWindows Defender will not turn offin General - [QUOTE=Bernard;14914451]Could it be the browser you're using? boh1 Like sometimes I had issues where I would download a file and AS SOON AS ITS DONE, it gets flagged as possibly containing a virus and I can't open it. I Windows Defender will not turn offin General - [QUOTE=DragonyCat;14914322]
Came out fine man. Let me see.
Can you maybe try to download this and let me know if your pc still hates it?
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=377509
if the link doe
Showing the 5 most recent posts.