AngrySRSZWindows Defender will not turn off

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Windows Defender will not turn off
I'm new to this forum, so forgive me if this isn't the proper spot to post this or if I'm doing something incorrectly. I'm not exactly good at navigating this forum yet. Anyway, my shitty laptop has been having a problem recently. I wanted to download extreme injector just to have SOMETHING with the capability of injecting a dll into a process, and windows said it had a virus. So I was like "Ok, let's turn off windows defender". I turn off everything in the windows defender section of windows, and go to redownload. It says it has a virus. I'm like "Ok, let's turn off smartscreen", and I did. Download it yet again and find out it's still saying the same fucking shit without any context as to what's blocking it. I have smartscreen off, and I even restarted my computer to make sure that wasn't the issue. When it rebooted, I turned off real-time scanning again because it turns itself back on automatically now for whatever fucking reason, and tried to re-download it. And for whatever reason my computer will literally not let me touch this fucking file despite me telling it to shut the fuck up multiple times. Every search I've made online says the same shit "Oi cunt turn off the fuckin windows defenduh eh" "Ye mate just turn off tha windows smat screen". I can't find anything useful. I hate to look like a retard and have to make a post about it but it seems to be the only way right now. For the love of god someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I'd love to help you, but we need to wait until an admin approves the 4 pictures. I can imagine that you're stressed with not finding a solution. I think I might be able to help.

Could you tell me where you got that extreme injector from? I can try and download it myself to see how it goes on my system.
and also, what do you use besides Windows Defender? Any anti virus program? What Windows system do you own, like 7/10/10 pro.

Let me know ^^
Why do you wanna turn windows defender off when its one of the best virus defenders out there when it comes to the most basic shit, you can EXCLUDE folders from being scanned.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
you can EXCLUDE folders from being scanned.
Excluding files and folder is so satisfying.

Like: "defender, don't touch this and don't touch that"

Defender: "ok no prob"
Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post


Excluding files and folder is so satisfying.

Like: "defender, don't touch this and don't touch that"

Defender: "ok no prob"
The thing is, it wasn't Windows Defender blocking the injector, because like he said; he disabled it, windows also has a bit defender (don't think that's the correct name), I forgot what it was called that can also block files from being downloaded, it's part of windows since windows 7.
TBH, I've had some problems with the windows security. Super bad glitches and popups of code for brief seconds when I startup my laptop all just from the windows shit. It automatically updated and started doing this recently, it's super obnoxious and thinks 8/10 downloads are harmful. This is why I don't use a lot of the windows programs.
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
TBH, I've had some problems with the windows security. Super bad glitches and popups of code for brief seconds when I startup my laptop all just from the windows shit. It automatically updated and started doing this recently, it's super obnoxious and thinks 8/10 downloads are harmful. This is why I don't use a lot of the windows programs.
There is nothing wrong with Windows Security/anti-virus, there is a secondary windows program that also has an ability to block downloads that it thinks is harmful, it's not the windows anti-virus itself, it's the bitlocker that also blocks downloads.
OP should've used imgur or links in general, rather than attachments, but okay. lol.
Lot's more to reply to here than I thought I'd have when I got back. Guess I'll just quote and reply to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyD11 View Post
Why do you wanna turn windows defender off when its one of the best virus defenders out there when it comes to the most basic shit, you can EXCLUDE folders from being scanned.
Because my little brain gives up easily. I put C:\ and C:\usr\Downloads as excluded and both didn't help. Must be user error. Will rethink my life.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post
Could you tell me where you got that extreme injector from? I can try and download it myself to see how it goes on my system. and also, what do you use besides Windows Defender? Any anti virus program? What Windows system do you own, like 7/10/10 pro.
I downloaded it from extremeinjectorDOTcom. I don't have anything aside from windows defender. I have windows 10 HOME/PRO (I forgot which one and I forget how to check, but I'm pretty sure this is Windows 10 home anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post
Excluding files and folder is so satisfying.

Like: "defender, don't touch this and don't touch that"

Defender: "ok no prob"
Seems to be saying something along the lines of "Go fuck yourself" when I try.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post
OP should've used imgur or links in general, rather than attachments, but okay. lol.
Thought about it, couldn't do it. I am on vacation and don't have access to the original imgur account I had before I left, and I'm too lazy to make a new one. On top of that, "You must have fifteen posts to post links.", so yeah, that sucks.

P.S Apparently quoting multiple posts is not something you're meant to be able to do, so I just had to kinda wing it and write the bbcode to insert the quotes, uh, hopefully it won't come out ugly.
Quote Originally Posted by DevZeros View Post
P.S Apparently quoting multiple posts is not something you're meant to be able to do, so I just had to kinda wing it and write the bbcode to insert the quotes, uh, hopefully it won't come out ugly.

Came out fine man. Let me see.

Can you maybe try to download this and let me know if your pc still hates it?


https://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachmen...hmentid=377509

if the link doesn't work, try going here https://github.com/master131/ExtremeInjectorⓘ and press on MPGH

EDIT: I assume it's the same file you want, right?
Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post



Came out fine man. Let me see.

Can you maybe try to download this and let me know if your pc still hates it?


https://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachmen...hmentid=377509

if the link doesn't work, try going here https://github.com/master131/ExtremeInjector and press on MPGH

EDIT: I assume it's the same file you want, right?
Still will not let me download the files. Saying virus detected on both of them.
EDIT: I forgot to mention this but yes, it appears to be the same file I'm trying to get. extremeinjector.com gives you the .exe of extremeinjector. That's what I'm trying to get.
Could it be the browser you're using? Like sometimes I had issues where I would download a file and AS SOON AS ITS DONE, it gets flagged as possibly containing a virus and I can't open it. I believe it could be a browser thing.

Edit: Nvm I just tried downloading it. Said Failed- Virus detected. Went and turned off "Real-time protection" for Windows Defender Antivirus and it seemed to work fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Could it be the browser you're using? Like sometimes I had issues where I would download a file and AS SOON AS ITS DONE, it gets flagged as possibly containing a virus and I can't open it. I believe it could be a browser thing.

Edit: Nvm I just tried downloading it. Said Failed- Virus detected. Went and turned off "Real-time protection" for Windows Defender Antivirus and it seemed to work fine.
Wow. Just tried doing this even though you said it wouldn't work because I'm desperate to fix it... and it worked. Apparently I can download and use it just fine after using firefox instead of Microsoft Edge. Only problem now is that every time I try to inject, it says injection method returned NULL. But I guess I'll figure that out on my own, as my question has been answered. Thank you for commenting that idea, and thanks to everyone who commented!
Quote Originally Posted by DevZeros View Post
Wow. Just tried doing this even though you said it wouldn't work because I'm desperate to fix it... and it worked. Apparently I can download and use it just fine after using firefox instead of Microsoft Edge. Only problem now is that every time I try to inject, it says injection method returned NULL. But I guess I'll figure that out on my own, as my question has been answered. Thank you for commenting that idea, and thanks to everyone who commented!
Glad the download works at least!
Hm
Try turning it off in regedit
Oh you fixed it guess not
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?