Posts by Chaojon
33 posts total, newest first.
Request|emblems guides :)in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - [quote='[WhA]4FunPlayin;3102811']This is impossible to make, every try of mine layers are different and wtf, you need luck[/quote]
you dont need luck.. you need skill. and I have done it, is looks fantastic.
when I kRequest|emblems guides :)in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Any guides? im searching for some too.[Request] maybe a solution to everythingin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - right, but in that video you can understand the point, and maybe it will be a project, of some scripter in this forum, to create a similiar steam.exe that dosent care about modifies, like in the videoBannable or not?in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Well, this might help us getting a propper VAC Disabler.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/228-call-duty-mw2-help/165647-request-maybe-solution-everything.html[Request] maybe a solution to everythingin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I realise that VAC Chaos is a putty crappy vac disabler, and EVERY vac disabler has a chances to get you banned, so I searched the internet for a solution and here I found that
<object width="640" height="385"><param
Showing the 5 most recent posts.