Request|emblems guides :)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Looking nice,. OMG!

Really cool, i want make it.
I tried to make it and realised at step 8 that i needed to be level 40.
FFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Wasted money on layers lol (:
Any guides? im searching for some too.
This is impossible to make, every try of mine layers are different and wtf, you need luck
Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayin View Post
This is impossible to make, every try of mine layers are different and wtf, you need luck
you dont need luck.. you need skill. and I have done it, is looks fantastic.
when I kill and specialy BUZZKILL some guys, they see the little smiley smiles to them. and it makes then angry as him:
Quote Originally Posted by Playboy51 View Post
Here is my Emblem.

Nice one!
How many layers did you use?

@Topic:
Haven't found a real 'Tutorial', but if you like this one you could try to make a similar one, won't be too hard I guess.
no one barely looks at your emblem when they play.
Here is my emblem :P
shot0002.jpgattachment deleted · 13 downloads before removal
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us