Posts by tomSorr
10 posts total, newest first.
VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD LOADED WITH BALANCEin User Services - Do you have any other offers?) You can PM me and we'll talk about the price. In general, I know that there are different resources where you can sell and buy a gift card. There is also cardpool, GiftCard Granny etc. HaveYou shoud look at this new artistin Music - Wow, I've just listened. He is amazing!Favorite Song at the Moment?in Music - I found recently TENDER and their songs are like a honey for my soul. Just chill and listen.Any good movies?in SCI-FI - Well, if there wasn't mentioned, I'd recommend "Mute" :)Tinderin Personal Growth - [QUOTE=lunarctic;14925887]Always meet in a public space on the first meeting.[/QUOTE]
Yeaah, it's not so scary and you'll have the possibility to meet another guys if you don't like your partner :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.