Tinder

Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5
Tinder
Ask for her fucking age
Don't use it lol. Easier to meet people in real world
Quote Originally Posted by HomeScillet View Post
Ask for her fucking age
He finds a lot... of underaged wamen(teenagers)
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
or u can pull a @HomeScillet

if she 17 den i 17
dAVE I DIDNT KNOW
Quote Originally Posted by HomeScillet View Post
dAVE I DIDNT KNOW
wtf u paedo
if someone invite u to his hous, don't acceot it until you dont know him..
Lmao, glad that in my country, Tinder is not popular at all, stupid love apps. Buh. : /
Tinder is trash. Bots for days.
Tinder is decent... Been on it for a few months now. Its an easy smash
tinder is place to be
LMFAO thats literally the traps home. "She said she was 22" head ass
no we off tinder all 2019 lmaooo we onto YMCA brehs
I have seen that is really popular in UK , but unfortunately not in my country. I guess I have to to move
You should try Grinder, great app for sure.
Posts 1–15 of 65 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?