SRSZWhat should I write as tinder profile?

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
What should I write as tinder profile?
Ye going to try it


Don't know what to write

I have no money so that won't help. I got 2 cars but they both ugly and gay as fuck
"I'm a ******, but I like girls, however girls with dicks"
"I ain't got money but I got 2 ugly cars." is honestly good enough for me.
"have big dick, and"
"Looking for roblox hoes" shall do.
"Let me eat my way to your heart."
"I post on a forum named MPGH where I lie about fucking girls to be cool"
"I love telling stories about my fleshlight with exaggerated metaphors to my internet friends"
Quote Originally Posted by Allura View Post
"I love telling stories about my fleshlight with exaggerated metaphors to my internet friends"
Thanks cunt
“Show bob nd vagin plz”
"i'am a person that I have to ask someone from the internet to write my bio because I'm scared girls won't accept me for who I am"
«*I need some grills*»
This is cringy on so many fucking levels
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?