What Should I Level.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
What Should I Level.
What Should I Level In My Skill Stats.


To Level 99 In The Skill.

Cast your Vote:: Thanks

Also: For Coffee 46.
wc, or if ur bored of wc, then do thieving

very nice accounts btw.

how long have you played?
Quote Originally Posted by Raster Burn View Post
wc, or if ur bored of wc, then do thieving

very nice accounts btw.

how long have you played?
Thanks Alot . I've played A LONG time maybe around 3-4 Years.

Thanks, I'll work on Wc and Thieving
hehe ive played 4 years, but i got stupid on my old acc and he got banned...at lvl 110 -_-
Ahhh, I See. Sorry to hear . My Other Account Got Banned... Level 134 =s.
ouch major loss D: i feel your pain!
you should get 99 fletching on the first one it dosent take that long
ⓘ
Thanks =D, I'll try
wtf... ur construction!
construction is boring :|
nice stats :O
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us