What should I do??
Well,
I like this one girl.
And my really good friend went out with her in 8th grade,
that's how I met her.
Well,
they broke up like about a year now.
We're like really good friends now,
we were hanging out at the fair and stuff.
And I kind of got some feeling for her.
But I'm not sure if to ask her out,
because we've been good friends for so long.
She's mad cool,
really cool to hang out with.
What should I do???

*Don't try to act all fucking dumb on this thread*
I like this one girl.
And my really good friend went out with her in 8th grade,
that's how I met her.
Well,
they broke up like about a year now.
We're like really good friends now,
we were hanging out at the fair and stuff.
And I kind of got some feeling for her.
But I'm not sure if to ask her out,
because we've been good friends for so long.
She's mad cool,
really cool to hang out with.
What should I do???

*Don't try to act all fucking dumb on this thread*



