Posts by wintzer
10 posts total, newest first.
Windows 7 64 bit hack menu doesnt show upin Combat Arms Help - hmm i did that... thats wierd! Well im stupid thanks to you Spamdman and Dr. Fatality!Windows 7 64 bit hack menu doesnt show upin Combat Arms Help - can sum1 give me a screen shot or sumthin?Windows 7 64 bit hack menu doesnt show upin Combat Arms Help - it doesnt say "send private message"How do i PM (Private Message)?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Im having hacking issues!/rage I need to PM the public support guy! I cant find the PM button please help and yes im a noob...Windows 7 64 bit hack menu doesnt show upin Combat Arms Help - [quote=Spamdman;2111592]Do NOT PM any Non-MPGH Staff Member or Support Member, PM me and I will take a look after I get done Folding Clothes[/quote]
Thats what i dont know how to do! How do you PM!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.