Posts by Gabe_Mercury
17 posts total, newest first.
just tested positive for covidin General - I had it a few weeks ago, had to isolate and made my boss lose half his staff in the process haha.
Thankfully I only had like headaches, muscle aches and fatigue, recovered fairly quick, hope for a similar recovery for What documentaries/movies are we watching?in General - [QUOTE=DragonyCat;14951816]
Me trying to Google "Enola Homes"..
Google's first hit: Netflix Sued Over "Enola Holmes" Movie: "Sherlock Is Overly Congenial"
Oh what happened here
- - - Updated - - -
Ah too bad it's Being a cop crossed off the potential career listin General - What a cretinous thing to die for, what was he hoping to achieveWet Shavingin General - Yeah, nah, I just shave with a normal razor in the shower, have a thing over the drain to catch hairs anyway, which is essential if you live with women.
How you shave doesn't matter in the slightest, it's all about the first spam wins :Din Spammers Corner - Did I win?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.