Wet Shaving

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Wet Shaving
Y'all ever watch those old ass movies or movies placed in the 60s-70s and see how those men shave? It ain't with soy boy gillette blades.

Shaving with modern razors is a classic example of technology improving to steal your money by using *shitty* *expensive* cartridges that last for like a day.

I highly recommend anyone worth their weight in soy to wet-shave. When I say wet-shaving, I am talking specifically about double-edged razors, like this:



Now I know some of you guys are saying:

  • I'm on guberment monies how much is this?
  • I hate shaving why would I invest more into this?
  • I hate phones and I absolutely hate keyboards, so why would I listen to you?!


There are several advantages to wet-shaving:
  1. It is by far way the fuck cheaper
  2. You get a better shave, and it is healthier for your skin
  3. It is actually fun


So, who is wet-shaving? What is your kit? Or I am literally the only one who wet-shaves around here?
Quote Originally Posted by PhoneKeyboard View Post
Y'all ever watch those old ass movies or movies placed in the 60s-70s and see how those men shave? It ain't with soy boy gillette blades.

Shaving with modern razors is a classic example of technology improving to steal your money by using *shitty* *expensive* cartridges that last for like a day.

I highly recommend anyone worth their weight in soy to wet-shave. When I say wet-shaving, I am talking specifically about double-edged razors, like this:



Now I know some of you guys are saying:

  • I'm on guberment monies how much is this?
  • I hate shaving why would I invest more into this?
  • I hate phones and I absolutely hate keyboards, so why would I listen to you?!


There are several advantages to wet-shaving:
  1. It is by far way the fuck cheaper
  2. You get a better shave, and it is healthier for your skin
  3. It is actually fun


So, who is wet-shaving? What is your kit? Or I am literally the only one who wet-shaves around here?
Well, I never wet-shave. I just use clippers/beard trimmer.
Never used a razor in my life. I just use electric shavers/clippers. Sponsored by Manscaped. Refining the gentleman.
Half this site hasn't even grown facial hair yet
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Half this site hasn't even grown facial hair yet
thank you thank you
I have been using razors between 16-19 though, but I can't handle blood.. so, shit had to change.
I really need to shave
I've always wanted to go to a nice barber and get a straight edge razor shave.
electric razors with the smallest guard tho, u get that perfect stubble look with no razor contact to the skin so zero irritation is possible. it's the truth bruh
Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post
electric razors with the smallest guard tho, u get that perfect stubble look with no razor contact to the skin so zero irritation is possible. it's the truth bruh
Yeah that definitely works if you're into the stubble look. I guess I just prefer a close clean shave though. I tried razors, never got a shave I wanted. I pretty much just use razors for my body hair, otherwise they're useless for me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post
I have been using razors between 16-19 though, but I can't handle blood.. so, shit had to change.
If you shave properly you shouldn't get any plus D: If you're getting blood, I suggest you be more careful. It can really start to fk up your skin later in life. Definitely recommend taking care of you facial skin. I think us guys don't really care about it that much, but we should. It makes a big difference in your aesthetics IMO.

With some patience you can get a good shave using wet-shaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Never used a razor in my life. I just use electric shavers/clippers. Sponsored by Manscaped. Refining the gentleman.
Yeah, I think for some peoples' skin / hair that could work. Electric razors just completely fuck with my facial skin though - but everyone's facia hair is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Half this site hasn't even grown facial hair yet
Yup, thats why I left MPGH in the first place. Felt like I was getting too old and had to get my shit together. Makes me feel old as fuck though. Honestly I am amazed the website is still around. How many years has MPGH been here now? I remember when I was a teen I would come here, now I'm like 27. Feel old as fuck.
I use an electric shaver always has worked. Tried razor shaving gives me irritated skin and ingrown hairs it sucks.
I use a straight edge, helps me line up. If you're autistic, I recommend staying away from it.
Bruh I haven't shaved since corona started. You don't need a super sharp razor. I still use my gillette razor with old cartridge for places i don't want hair. The secret is to do it while u shower
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?