Posts by DiMocK
15 posts total, newest first.
[Release] DiMocKs MSN Freezerin Visual Basic Programming - This is a simple msn account freezer. It allows you to freeze ppls account so they cant log back in untill you unfreeze theri account of course.
Imade a short video on how it looks like and how it works. I tested itVBOTW#2 - Image Editing/Viewing toolin Visual Basic Programming - I got the best code but I just can't make it look nice...but I'll try ^^[Release] DiMocKs Skype Programin Visual Basic Programming - YES IT SUKS!!! I dont got an eye for sexyness in my programs as long as it does what it does...if i had more time maybe it would of looked sexy[Release] DiMocKs Skype Programin Visual Basic Programming - This is the program i WAS going to enter to that contest but i knew it wasn't good enough but ill release for everyone to see. Remember none of my programs arent meant to be the best or "the shit" thats why i didnt enterHey Everyonein Visual Basic Programming - Well in this section(vb section) theres stickys and they have tuts on vb that should help.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.