Talking[Release] DiMocKs Skype Program

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] DiMocKs Skype Program
This is the program i WAS going to enter to that contest but i knew it wasn't good enough but ill release for everyone to see. Remember none of my programs arent meant to be the best or "the shit" thats why i didnt enter it to the contest and thats why im sharing it to you guys.


Instructions
===============
  • Start up the Original skype
  • Log in
  • Then open DiMocKs Skype
  • Might have to close and open it again if the contacts dont show up the 1st time




Skype is going to ask for access for my program to interact with Skype




Looks good, I like it. Something new in the section!
Good job, I think I know how you made it

But still very good job.
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Good job, I think I know how you made it

But still very good job.
So do I. Thanks for sharing.

I'm not going to say this peacefully this time: GUI is shit.
Nice idea, but GUI is shitty !!
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
So do I. Thanks for sharing.

I'm not going to say this peacefully this time: GUI is shit.
SendMessage and FindWindow

Or maybe he used a plugin /
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post


SendMessage and FindWindow

Or maybe he used a plugin /
Plugin !! /yea
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Plugin !! /yea
Thats easy
YES IT SUKS!!! I dont got an eye for sexyness in my programs as long as it does what it does...if i had more time maybe it would of looked sexy
Functionality isn't everything.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Functionality isn't everything.
Functionality is about 95% of it.
IMO, I'd rather have a shitty looking program with great functionality that a program that looks amazing but runs shitty.
Quote Originally Posted by expl0!t View Post
Functionality is about 95% of it.
IMO, I'd rather have a shitty looking program with great functionality that a program that looks amazing but runs shitty.
Quoted for truth..
Quote Originally Posted by expl0!t View Post
Functionality is about 95% of it.
IMO, I'd rather have a shitty looking program with great functionality that a program that looks amazing but runs shitty.
Sure, I'm not disagreeing on that. However, a nice looking user-friendly GUI makes your program WAY MORE attractive. So why not taking the 5 minutes time to make something more nice?
Can't approve obfuscated projects.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?