[Release]Korean notepad program /fosho

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[Release]Korean notepad program /fosho
It's in Korean this time.

I used DotNetBar because it looked pretty, are there any better alternatives though?

The button images should explain what it does.

Scan

Another Scan


Release.zipattachment deleted · 3 downloads before removal
Who would want this in an English forum?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
Who would want this in an English forum?
Maybe me
Starcraft players ;D
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
Starcraft players ;D
StarCraft Pad
Nice Release. All the Korean Hackers/Students will be happy^^
Nice job!
While there are other alternatives to DotNetBar, none are actual DLL files that are added.
I might release some later.
Quote Originally Posted by iZ3RO View Post
Nice job!
While there are other alternatives to DotNetBar, none are actual DLL files that are added.
I might release some later.
You wrong..
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
You wrong..
How exactly am I wrong? I simply stated that there are some alternatives to DotNetBar, which is complete truth.
Quote Originally Posted by iZ3RO View Post
How exactly am I wrong? I simply stated that there are some alternatives to DotNetBar, which is complete truth.
"none are actual .dll that are added.." yea yea xD w/e
So this is what you were so hyped about

And next time use GTK+ for the UI /
I happen to have quite a few themes that do not require any DLL files to work.
I can think of maybe 5 themes that I have, NONE are built or used via DLL, but a Class in VB.
Quote Originally Posted by iZ3RO View Post
I happen to have quite a few themes that do not require any DLL files to work.
I can think of maybe 5 themes that I have, NONE are built or used via DLL, but a Class in VB.
The word: "none"...

Because you just know about DotNetBar controls.. it's not our fault... There is a few more controls around web
I have 5 themes. All of them are used inside VB.net and are used by creating classes inside your VB.net application. I have created quite a few programs that have themes and not a single program uses DotNetBar to theme it.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?