Posts by truskillz
6 posts total, newest first.
Downloadable Content for freein XBOX Customizing & Modding - [quote=HAXzor;2132711]
umad?
Alright, lets start with what you're working on. It is still an "investigation" and you still haven't done anything useful. And no, if you copy someones account (Transfer it over to your USDownloadable Content for freein XBOX Customizing & Modding - [quote=HAXzor;2132367]
No no no. You've got it all wrong. You are a choob.
Have you not noticed that most of the posts in the section are relevantly new? That this section is the NEWEST section in MPGH besides the qDownloadable Content for freein XBOX Customizing & Modding - It's funny how every new forum you come to and see the almighty posters who have been here for god knows how long and to new pple they look down on them and call them(us) choobs just bc we just signed up doesn't mean we Why we need a modin XBOX Customizing & Modding - Even though I'm a choob I guess lol I do see the need to get rid of all these 10th prestige every where u look it's there hell you can't even lok on YouTube for anything and not have MW2 10th prestige at the top of everyArcade games non jtag consolein XBOX Customizing & Modding - It shouldn't matter since it's hacking using USB b/c I know you can do gamerscore,achievements and so forth on the slim with USB method I also tried it on my lite-on ix1.6 but I don't know of a program to change those si
Showing the 5 most recent posts.