Why we need a mod

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Why we need a mod
this is why we need a mod to stop the spam

even more!!


just shows choobs trying to rank up quick making useless posts
Even though I'm a choob I guess lol I do see the need to get rid of all these 10th prestige every where u look it's there hell you can't even lok on YouTube for anything and not have MW2 10th prestige at the top of every search
omg.. why can't i just join the chats?? are u my dad to tell me thaht i need to stop posting posts here on the 360 sections
OMFG!! I admit that there is spam in this section but your not doing anything about it, your just contributing to it. Stop posting useless topics about who becomes a mod/minion.
Peapole maybe he is posting some useless posts. But why are u guys like hitting on him all the time ive already seen 3 posts there u inmolak are like hitting on him.
Think we shall do something about those that want MW2 Loobys... There annoying spammers
And I see your useless spam threads as well?
Quote Originally Posted by user186590 View Post
And I see your useless spam threads as well?
Comeback /yea/yea/yea/yea

*/Thats Ture\*
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?