Posts by cocacolafire
17 posts total, newest first.
[Mini Tut] Unban from AlterIWnet by MRw0rmXin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Thanks for sharing that info, and I can't wait till it gets patched boboboboboboHelp pleasein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=luukwolf;3085918][/quote]
alterIWnet game takes about 15-30 seconds to fully load depending on your processor and OS.
Is there ANY icon at all (in the task bar)
Did you run it as an admin?
Did you fuck with any o[SOLVED]is it possible to be unkickable at aIWin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=Ozogu;3089151][/quote]
Hi.
alterIWnet • View topic - Wallhack [Ozogu] (http://alteriw.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31315&p=270711&hilit=Ozogu#p270711)
alterIWnet • View topic - Ozogu AimBot (http://alteriwAlterIWnet down?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Hmm I guess ill pop in, :) I'm getting 0/0 playlists also, but only SOMETIMES during mid-day. I would say 2/3 times that I'm on MW 2 I see that.
However, I can still find a lobby and such.[release] MrMenHax 1.3.37 v1.0 AlterIWnetin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Well if I put on x-hair, and shoot a sniper, there is no recoil at all for me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.