AlterIWnet down?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
AlterIWnet down?
I just downloaded MW2 again recently and I did the steps to go on alterIWnet. I played a few games, got bored and went to sleep. Now whenever I try to search for a game I get 0/0 players in playlist (or whatever it says). Any idea?
Give me your XUID..

The servers are up..
XUID? Explain. I'm a retard when it comes to MW2.
Start MW2 and check the console for the line "HELLO LSPXUID 1100001***";
then post it here.
Sent to LSP: HELLO: LSPXUID 1100001d6f4f231 - GT "1-800-DAM-NOOB" - MID 0 - HD
Odd..
2010-11-10 03:29:11 - LogServer: Player connecting 1-800-DAM-SKILL from 75.86.146.*** version 1.47 XUID 01100001D6F4F231

So you're connecting to our server and you hosted a game yesterday..

I think there was a sticky post in our tech support forum about this..

Did you change anything since 2010-11-10 03:57:29?
Didn't even knew I was hosting.

And nope, I haven't changed anything.
I got 0/0 players too.. Delete caches.XML didn't work.
the caches.xml in the mw2 folder in steam folder?

Didn't work
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
the caches.xml in the mw2 folder in steam folder?

Didn't work
I just said so /

But its working again here, what about u Futile Resistance?
Hmm I guess ill pop in, I'm getting 0/0 playlists also, but only SOMETIMES during mid-day. I would say 2/3 times that I'm on MW 2 I see that.

However, I can still find a lobby and such.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?