Posts by NeckTop
20 posts total, newest first.
Longest Scroll Thread Evar!!in Spammers Corner - Lol Nice 4fun you made me waste half a minute NON THANKED XDDog War!in Call of Duty Black Ops Coding, Programming & Source Code - [quote=bubbafriend;3077725]Mods are highly bannable[/quote]
LOL not realy and also you can turn off vac in ur server XD.[Release] Bounty Hunterin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Thanks master I forgot this and ill now give 4fun a updated version with all bugs fixed besides the alone bug cuz ill have to delete 2 loops who make sure u arent alone...[Release] Bounty Hunterin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner (http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=ab7de180ea377be6f085420e2a4566f153463eca7f53d50fe4a705ccf0ab911a-1288887872)
This is the second one I gave it to[Release] Bounty Hunterin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - :( lol I made it stop telling 4fun he is good XD.
Btw i fixed bugs but well i still need to fix one thing and ill update.
1Last thing : dont play alone it lags and bugs.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.