Posts by wDzZ
50 posts total, newest first.
Simple Hack 12-08-13in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - My desktop froze when I opened it up. Got both the programs you named.
EDIT:
Never mind, it works now, good job /gewdAn Updated Working Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Does it work for CA Europe?Razer Sparkley Killmarksin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Yes, I'm working right now on a montage for an event, so I can help you out... I mean... I can do something simple... or something with effects... etc. beacuse in the last 2-3 days I was only on Sony Vegas, and it won't Razer Sparkley Killmarksin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - If you want I can help you with the video.MPGH.NET Cosmic Professional Hack V.15 [ New Features ]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Can you post some instructions for newbies...? I mean, I have to inject those two in crossfire.exe, or I have to put one in my directory? ...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.