Posts by jesus10

44 posts total, newest first.

[Solved]Disable the Mini Mapin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [quote=master131;2716950]Yes you can use it anywhere.[/quote] Thanks, I just tried it and it seems to work until I pick a team, then the screen strangely goes black. [quote=Insane;2717005] Rules are rules. It's [Solved]Disable the Mini Mapin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - [quote=Insane;2716325]I believe this is the second time me + house has said we don't like your avatar. We will go down hard on you if you don't change it. Like how wrong section is a one day ban?[/quote] I am very sorry[Solved]Disable the Mini Mapin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Hellooo everyone, First of all this may be in the wrong section, it might be better suited for help. Feel free to move it, if so. However, I thought it would be better for the mod section since it includes a questi(XUID UNBAN) YOU CAN PLAY AGAIN ^^in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=master Z;2703827]/yaahmanHEY PEOPLE I JUST BYPASSED THE XUID UNBAN[/quote] I'm not a mod, and I don't mean to rain on your parade but I'm pretty sure caps locking your entire thread isn't something you want to do[SOLVED] Catalyst Hax?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=Elmoisabeast;2698945]ok thanks but doess their VIP hacks work f one would get it[/quote] Catalyst hax is old, old, old! Check out Josephlittle's stickied post (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-duty-mw2-pri

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us