Posts by Lonly
21 posts total, newest first.
[HELP]D3D Menu Won't Workin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Going to try it now. /orly
D/C. Doesn't work. I really need like Teamviewer help.
528 812 228
rok4all[HELP]D3D Menu Won't Workin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=whatup777;2267732]Hmm I just realized that you LTC is not correct. For NA anyway.[/quote]
So whats the new one? I've search long and wide, and this is the latest I found.[HELP]D3D Menu Won't Workin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Render Menu Code:
void cMenu::RenderMenu(void)
{
if(mSet.loaded == false)
{
this->InitiateMenu();
this->mSet.loaded = true;
}
//Show the menu if insert is pressed
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_INSERT)&1)[HELP]D3D Menu Won't Workin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=KawaiiSlut;2266872]Lonly i can TV you i know D3D and shit so just give me your info and ill see what i can do[/quote]
528 812 228
/v!h>y<AG9
/v!h>y<AG9 is my password. I have top security on Teamviewer >.<
W[HELP]D3D Menu Won't Workin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [quote=whatup777;2265798]http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat-arms-hack-coding-source-code/164767-d3d9-test-environment-3.html
Inject into that like you would Combat arms and make sure to change the Device Ptr.[/quote
Showing the 5 most recent posts.